Firefighters responded to a house fire in the Shingletown area Tuesday morning. Crews were dispatched just before 5:30AM to reports of a fully involved structure fire at Alward Way and Grace Resort Road. First arriving firefighters reported a large propane tank to the rear of the house venting, and they had to wait for it to stop before attacking the structure fire. Still, it was contained within an hour but was apparently a total loss. Flames spread to the vegetation, and that was contained at about an acre. No one was home at the time.