There is no custom code to display.

There is no custom code to display.

Cigarette Sparks Apartment Fire

Fire damaged an apartment building in North Redding Thursday afternoon. A 6-unit 2-story apartment building on Masonic Avenue off of Lake Boulevard had damage estimated at $100,000 for the building and another $35,000 for the contents. None of the 11 occupants had renters insurance. The cause of the fire was apparently a smoker who discarded a cigarette butt in a planter on the back balcony. Fire spread to the deck, up the wood siding and into the attic.