SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) – A Sacramento County judge is allowing California’s bullet train to go forward despite the latest legal challenge. Superior Court Judge Raymond Cadei denied opponents’ attempt to temporarily block the state from spending about $1.25 billion in high-speed rail bonds that were sold last week. But he did not immediately rule on their underlying challenge to the $64 billion high-speed rail project after hearing arguments Wednesday. Cadei says recent changes to the train plan fall within what voters approved in 2008. Cadei says his final ruling may let opponents amend their lawsuit. Attorney Stuart Flashman says opponents will appeal if the judge rejects their current lawsuit. The California High Speed Rail Authority has won a series of legal battles, allowing the project to continue even though long-term funding remains uncertain.