A large recreational vehicle went up in flames quickly in Happy Valley Friday. Late Friday morning a motor home caught fire at a home on Acero Drive off of Oak Street. Happy Valley Fire Chief Joe Vasquez says the owner had just filled the RV’s propane tanks and had hooked them up shortly before the fire started. Chief Vasquez says the first arriving engines quickly hooked up to a nearby hydrant and used their water cannon to extinguish a 50 foot spot spreading in the dry weeds. The RV completely burned up. It was worth about 10,000 Dollars.